Triple Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 32" SCREENS - This mount holds 3 monitors ranging from 13” to 32” in size with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm backside mounting holes. All steel construction supports 22 lbs per screen (66 lbs total). -- DESIGN PATENT PENDING --
- CLEAR UP VALUABLE DESK SPACE - Win back the area that 3 individual monitors would require by mounting all of them to the same stand. Integrated cable management is included to keep AV and power cords clean and organized via clips along the arms and center pole.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable arms offer -90° to +90° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation (combined with 12 points of articulation), and height adjustment along the center pole. This creates ergonomic viewing angles that alleviate soreness in the neck, back, and shoulders.
- HEAVY DUTY C-CLAMP - Secures the mount to desks up to 4” thick and features padding to protect your table surface from scratches. Installing your monitors is an easy process with detachable VESA brackets.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Clear up valuable workspace and view three monitors side-by-side with STAND-V103 from VIVO! Manufactured with high-grade steel that provides security and resists scratches, this stand was built to perform! Designed with user-geared features such as arm articulation, removable VESA mounting plates, adjustable monitor height, integrated cable management, and more, this mount is customizable to your particular office needs. The versatility of screen placement allows for ergonomic viewing that aids in decreased fatigue and muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. This product’s heavy duty construction provides excellent triple monitor support, and creates a viewing experience perfect for you!
- Supports four monitor screens 13” to 32”
- VESA Standard: VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Pole Height: 18”
- Arm Length: 33.6” from center
- Arm Span: 67.2” from bracket to bracket
- Articulation: -90° to +90° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation
- C-clamp: Maximum desk thickness of 4”
- Screen Placement: Portrait or landscape orientation
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs per monitor
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.