Pneumatic Arm Monitor & Touch Screen Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 17” TO 32” SCREENS - Single tabletop monitor mount fitting most screens 17” to 32” in size and 4.4 lbs to 22 lbs in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Give your monitor or touch screen a flexible, sturdy setup that lasts!
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable pneumatic spring arm and flexible mounting bracket offer +90° to -90° tilt, 80° swivel, 360° rotation, and a height range of 3” to 12.8”. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- ROTATING BASE - Achieve maximum flexibility with the sturdy, rotating base that allows the entire arm to face forwards or backwards at the touch of a hand. Create a setup that accommodates multiple users during business transactions, team collaboration, and more!
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with the keyhole pattern VESA plate. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Create a flexible, sturdy setup for your monitor with Pneumatic Arm Monitor & Touch Screen Desk Stand (STAND-V001R) from VIVO! The arm’s powerful lifting mechanism features a built-in tension spring gauge to perfectly counterbalance the weight of your monitor. Enjoy articulation for optimal screen positioning, height adjustment for ergonomic viewing, and a rotating base for maximum flexibility in screen placement. This mount is perfect for touch screen setups where the monitor is repositioned frequently and multiple viewing angles are required. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided, so you can achieve a more advanced monitor setup in no time!
- Screen Sizes: 17” to 32”
- Screen Types: Flat, Touch Screens
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs (minimum) to 22 lbs (maximum)
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel, Aluminum, Plastic
- Maximum Extension: 11.7”
- Base Dimensions: 12.8” x 9.9”
- Articulation: +90° to -90° tilt, 80° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment Range: 3” to 12.8” (center of screen)
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.