Black Mobile Cart for 13" to 42" TVs
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 42" TV's - Compatible with most 13" to 42" LCD LED flat screens weighing up to 44 lbs with VESA patterns 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, or 200x200mm.
- MOBILE TROLLEY CART - The 20” x 18” base features 4 wheels providing smooth mobility on both hardwood and carpet floors. The 2 front wheels are lockable to make the cart stationary when desired.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT & TILT - This cart features 12 set points of telescopic pin lock height adjustment and 0° to +30° screen tilt for optimal viewing angles. Maximum screen height from floor to center of screen is 52".
- EASY INSTALLATION - We provide the necessary hardware and instructions to get your stand assembled and TV mounted.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Height Adjustable Mobile TV Mounting Floor Stand (STAND-TV07W) from VIVO. This sturdy TV stand mounts the majority of flat screens from 13” to 42” in size and has a weight capacity up to 44 lbs. Features include telescoping height adjustment with a maximum center screen height of 49”. Bottom wheels feature locking to make the cart mobile or stationary when desired. The mounting bracket has 30 degree tilting so monitor can be set to desired viewing angles, and is VESA compliant supporting 75x75, 100x100, 200x100, and 200x200mm mounting holes. Stand assembly is simple and comes with necessary tools and hardware.
- Material: Steel
- Screen Size: 13" to 42"
- Weight Capacity: 44 lbs
- Maximum Height: 49"
- VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, and 200x200mm
- Base Dimensions: 18" x 20"
- Screen Tilt: 30 Degrees
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.