Under/Above TV Glass VESA Shelf
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - This sleek tempered glass shelf and sturdy steel frame support up to 11 pounds in weight. The adjustable brackets accommodate VESA mounting hole patterns all the way up to 400x400mm.
- TILTING FEATURE - Ideal for storing your cable or satellite box, DVD player, stereo components, gaming devices, and more, this versatile shelf features a tilting function that allows the shelf to always be level, even when your screen is tilted forward.
- SLEEK APPEARANCE - Elegant, high gloss black color blends in well with most environments and helps maintain low profile. The shelf can be mounted above or below your TV for different configurations.
- CONVENIENT MOUNTING - The mounting brackets are designed to be installed between your existing wall mount and the back of your TV, adjusting to any VESA pattern up to 400x400mm.
- ASSEMBLY - We provided step-by-step instructions and the hardware necessary for assembly and installation.
Enhance your visual display with the Under/Above TV Glass VESA Shelf (MOUNT-SF04R) from VIVO! This sleek shelving unit is a sturdy, helpful addition to your existing wall mount, creating convenient storage space under or above your flat screen TV. The tempered glass platform is capable of holding cable boxes, DVD players, stereo components, gaming systems, and more. The stand features a tilting design to accommodate a variety of screen setups and keep your items well balanced and secure. Solid steel mounting brackets support VESA patterns up to 400x400mm and easily attach between a VESA wall mount and the back of your TV, increasing the practicality of your entertainment center.
- Screen Type: Flat Screens
- VESA Mounting: Fits VESA pattern widths from 75x75mm to 400x400mm
- Weight Capacity: 11 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Tempered Glass, Steel
- Shelf Dimensions: 18.3" x 9.8"
- Bracket Length: 18.3”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.