Dual Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 27" SCREENS - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. WARNING: Please do not pull monitor(s) too far forward or backward beyond the stand's center of gravity, as this will cause stability issues.
- HEAVY DUTY BASE - Measures 10" by 12.5" providing solid stability while monitors are held within its center of gravity. The bottom of the base features padding to protect your desk from scratches.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with removable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for assembly.
Enjoy ergonomic viewing angles with freestanding dual monitor stand (STAND-V002F) made of high-grade steel and aluminum from VIVO. Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Special features include the ability for each individual VESA plate to be adjusted up and down by .5" so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures and video for more information). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitor and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. The mount has standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- Pole Height: 18" (Including Base)
- Tilt: +90 to -90 degree
- Swivel: 180 degree
- Rotation: 360 degree
- Height Adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitors can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
- Vesa Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Mounting Brackets: 29" on Center (apart). Please see product diagram for further details.
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.