Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Made of high-grade steel, this monitor mount is able to support up to 17.6 pounds. Designed for standing workstations, it will give your ergonomic setup the extra customization it needs.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Find the viewing angle that’s right for you with an arm offering -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation. Also, enjoy 7.5” of smooth height adjustment along the center pole. Cable management is included to keep cords clean and organized.
- COMPATIBILITY - This stand fits one computer monitor 17” to 32” with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Recommended desk thickness is 3/8” to 3/4”, and both grommet and desk clamp mounting options are included.
- EASY INSTALLATION - This product comes with minimal assembly out of the box, so you can get your new monitor mount secured to your standing desk in no time!
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Find the perfect addition to your standing desk workstation with single monitor mount (STAND-V001U) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand was built to resist scratches and support a 17” to 32” monitor screen weighing up to 17.6 pounds. The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment. Featuring simple height adjustment and articulation for comfortable viewing angles, desk mounting options for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand will add a whole new dimension to your workstation. All hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand installed and screen mounted in no time!
- Supports one monitor screen 17” to 32”
- The clamp is designed for sit-to-stand workstations and thinner desks. Please measure your desk’s thickness before purchasing to ensure compatibility.
- Pole Height: 20”
- Height Adjustment Range: 7.5”
- Articulation: -10° to +10° tilt, 20° swivel, and 360° rotation
- VESA Standard: VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Recommended Desktop Thickness: 3/8” to 3/4”
- Mounting Options: Desk Clamp and Grommet
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.