Racing Simulator Cockpit
Where to Buy
- GAMING CHAIR - This sturdy and adjustable simulator cockpit will give your gaming experience a realistic feel as you conquer the race track or dominate the sky. The product includes the chair and frame only so you can choose your preferred steering wheel, pedals, and shifter separately.
- COMPATIBILITY - Universal design fits most racing wheels on the market, including Logitech, Thrustmaster, and Fanatec. The setup is also compatible with most gaming programs including Xbox One, Playstation, and PC Video Games. Features left or right hand gear shift installation.
- ADJUSTABLE - To achieve the best game you can, it’s important that your equipment adjusts to your driving style. This cockpit features a tilting wheel mount and tilting chair that slides forward, backward, and reclines to your preferred setting.
- COMPACT DESIGN - This 21.5” x 51.2” x 44.5” product is designed to be compact and easy to store when not in use to save space in your gaming area.
- ASSEMBLY - All necessary hardware and instructions are provided, so you can get your new racing chair put together and ready to hit the track in no time!
Give your gaming setup a whole new feel with Racing Simulator Cockpit (STAND-RACE1B) from VIVO! Spend your time on the racetrack in comfort with this seat designed for lumbar support and comfortable tilting angles. The solid steel frame is built for scratch resistance, security, and long-lasting use to accompany your gaming adventures for years to come. The adjustable design provides tilting capability on the wheel stand and chair, including forward and backward movement on the reclining seat. All the necessary hardware and instructions are provided for assembly, so you can get your new simulator cockpit put together and improving your gaming experience in no time!
- Logitec: G25/G27/G29 wheels, G920 driving force shifter
- Thrustmaster: T300RS/T300GTE/T500RS wheels, TH8RS driving force shifter
- Fanatec: Clubsport (CS) wheel/CS Pedal/CS Handbrake/PORSCHE 911 GT2 wheel
- Gear Shift Installation: Left or Right Hand Side
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs (wheel mount holds 22 lbs)
- Color: Black
- Frame Material: Steel
- Product Dimensions: 21.5” x 51.2” x 44.5”
- Seat Width: 14.5”
- Seat Gliding Track: 12.6”
- Seat Back Tilt: 30° to 90°
- Wheel Mount Dimensions: 8.8” x 9” x 23.5”
- Wheel Tilt: +10° to -20°
- Pedal Mount Tilt: 0° to +27°
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.