White 60" x 24" Electric Desk
Where to Buy
- VIVO STANDING DESKS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with this complete height adjustable workstation featuring customized user heights.
- SPACIOUS WORK AREA - This 59” x 23.6” table provides a large surface for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work materials, supplies, and decor.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR - Enjoy a height range of 30" to 50" with this frame’s powerful motor and strong legs using telescopic height adjustment that lets you transition from sitting to standing at the press of a button. The simple controller features memory presets for saving your ideal height settings.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - With an all steel frame and sturdy particle board top, this desk is able to support up to 176 lbs with maximum stability and sturdiness. The attractive white color will give a new look to your workspace and blend in with a variety of office environments.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This complete standing workstation is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns. PLEASE NOTE: This product ships in TWO separate boxes that may not arrive at the same time.
Transform your workstation to accommodate an active work life with the White 60” x 24” Electric Desk (DESK-KIT-1W6W) from VIVO! Finding a healthy balance between sitting and standing throughout the long work day is made possible with electric height adjustment, telescopic legs, and an easy-to-use control panel. The sturdy table top features a trendy white color that complements any environment and provides room for dual monitor setups and important supplies. With a frame constructed of solid steel, this desk easily supports up to 176 lbs and is built to last. The integrated cable management system ensures that cords and cables are neatly organized and hidden from view for a tidy workspace that encourages concentration. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided, so you can get your new workstation assembled and taking your processes to new heights!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Color: White
- Material: Particle Board, Steel
- Frame Type: Electric (Single Motor)
- Table Top Dimensions: 59” x 23.6” x 1.1”
- Desk Frame Length: 39.4” to 63”
- Desk Frame Height: 30" to 50"
- Maximum Speed: 38mm/s
- Power Input: 100~240V
- Frame Weight Capacity: 176 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.