Black 36" Desk Riser
Where to Buy
- SIT TO STAND black adjustable workstation provides a sharp look to the office and a healthy balance between sitting and standing throughout the workday. With a durable gas spring that enables tool-free height adjustment, you can set your Sit-Stand Desk Converter workstation to the comfortable ergonomic viewing height that’s perfect for you.
- SPACIOUS WORK AREA with a standard size desktop measuring 36 x 22 inches and a 35 x 11 inch lower deck allows plenty of space for single monitor, dual monitor, and laptop + monitor setups. Weight capacity for the desktop is 33 pounds.
- STURDY LIFT SYSTEM and frame prevent unwanted shifting and wobbling of equipment. An innovative one-touch lock mechanism allows the ideal monitor height to be locked in place for ergonomic viewing preferences.
- VERY MINIMAL ASSEMBLY! - Little to no assembly right out of the box. Place on your existing desk and start organizing your workstation.
- 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - This sturdy desk comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enhance your workstation by finding the healthy balance between sitting and standing with DESK-V001A from VIVO! Designed to make your work experience more comfortable and ergonomic, you can transform your current desk space by adding this dual tier height adjustable workstation to the office. This product features a durable gas spring that provides smooth transition, a one-touch height lock mechanism, and a sturdy support structure. All hardware is included for minimal assembly. Say goodbye to long days of sitting at the office!
3 Year Warranty
This sturdy desk converter comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Desktop Maximum Weight Capacity: 33 pounds
- Keyboard Maximum Weight Capacity: 5 pounds
- Desktop Size: 36 x 22 inches
- Keyboard Tray Size: 35 x 11 inches
- Height adjustable range: 6 inches to 20 inches
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.