Dual Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION provides excellent support and durability for two computer monitors (13” to 32”) weighing up to 22 pounds each with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Warning: Please do not pull monitors too far forward or backward unless the stand is bolted down, as this will cause stability issues.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE monitor arms offer -90° to +90° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation for optimal viewing angles. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation. Integrated cable management along the center pole helps keep messy cords organized
- DOUBLE MONITOR FORCE lets you win back valuable desk space and increase work efficiency by getting two monitors off of your desk and raised to a comfortable viewing height.
- FREESTANDING BASE measuring 13” x 10” ensures maximum stability for your workstation setup, and bottom side padding is included to protect your desk surface from scuffs and scratches.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Improve productivity and create comfortable viewing angles with dual monitor freestanding desk mount (STAND-V102K) from VIVO! Win back valuable workspace on your desk with this heavy-duty monitor mount. Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand was built to resist scratches and support two 13” to 32” LCD screens weighing up to 22 pounds each. The sleek, black appearance also blends well with virtually any environment. Offering a variety of features including simple height adjustment and arm articulation for comfortable viewing angles, a sturdy base for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was built to perform! Adjust each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. The VESA plates (75x75mm and 100x100mm) can be adjusted up and down by a half inch so that your monitors can be perfectly aligned. Please note that screen alignment also depends on whether the VESA holes are in the same location on each monitor. All hardware and instructions are included to get your stand assembled and screens mounted in no time!
- Supports two monitor screens 13” to 32”
- VESA Standard: VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Pole Height: 17”
- Arm Span: 31” (from bracket to bracket)
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs per monitor
- Articulation: -90° to +90° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Sturdy Base: 13” x 10”
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.