Single Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY – Single monitor free-standing mount fitting most screens 13” to 32” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes
- ERGONOMIC VIEWING - designed to elevate your monitor to a better viewing angle encouraging better posture for your neck and back while working long desk hours
- FULL ARTICULATION – Adjustable bracket offers 45° tilt, 45° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape. Cable management included to keep power cords clean and organized
- EASY INSTALLATION – Mounting your monitor is a simple process with an open top slot VESA plate. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for easy assembly
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
VIVO model STAND-V001P, made of high grade steel and aluminum, fits most LCD monitors 13" to 32", and supports up to 22 lbs. Features include clip on cable management to organize and protect AV and power cords. The mounting face offers 45° tilt, 45° swivel, and 360°rotation, allowing the user to set the monitor to their preferred viewing position. The entire mount is supported by a solid steel 12.5" x 17" base offering for great stability. The center pole measures 18.3" and the monitor is held a little over 3" from the center pole. This stand is compatible with VESA 75x75 & 100x100mm mounting holes.
- Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 32"
- Supports up to 22 lbs per monitor
- The stand uses VESA 75 x 75 & 100 x 100 mounting holes
- Tilt: -45 to +45 degrees
- Swivel: 45 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.