Black Foam Foot Mat with Massage Ball
Where to Buy
- VIVO STANDING MAT SOLUTIONS - We create affordable solutions designed with creativity and quality to transform your workspace. This 28” x 17” anti-fatigue mat provides excellent support while you stand at your workstation.
- MEMORY FOAM - Conforms to your weight every time you step onto the padded surface without going flat or leaving permanent imprints.
- MASSAGE BALL - It’s hard to stand for long hours, even on a mat. That’s why this product features a groove and textured massage ball for ultimate foot comfort and healthy movement encouraging concentration and productivity.
- PORTABILITY - Why keep foot comfort in one place? Use the convenient handle to carry your mat with you, or use the opening as a hanging hole for easy, space-efficient storage.
- STAIN RESISTANT - The non-slip polyurethane (PU) foam material is easy to clean and provides excellent traction when the mat is in use for a safe experience.
Many people love the option of standing at their desk during the work day, but standing for long periods of time can take its toll. That’s why we have anti-fatigue mat (MAT-F-V28B) from VIVO! This ergonomically designed mat is made from polyurethane (PU) foam, which is stain resistant and easy to clean. It provides ultimate foot comfort with a padded surface and massage ball encouraging healthy movement. The textured ball helps concentration by replacing nervous energy and fidgeting. An ideal foot companion for both standing and sitting, this mat will help you feel energized and refreshed at the end of your work day. No assembly is required with this product that comes ready to use right out of the box!
- Color: Black
- Material: Polyurethane (PU) Foam
- Stain Resistant: Easy to Clean
- Dimensions: 28” x 17”
- Ball Slot: 14” x 1.5”
- Ball Diameter: 1.2"
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.